By purchasing from us any subscription-based membership or access to any of our content for a specified period of time (collectively and individually referred to herein as the “Membership”), you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You will not share your Membership user name and password with others. This will result in immediate termination of the Membership.
- We have the right to refuse the Membership or cancel the Membership at any time for any reason.
- After 30 days from purchase, your Membership fees are non-refundable, regardless of the frequency with which you access the Membership content.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the content available through the Membership.
- YOU WILL BE BILLED FOR THE MEMBERSHIP IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE QUOTED MEMBERSHIP FEE. IF THE MEMBERSHIP THAT YOU PURCHASED IS A MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP, YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BILLED EACH MONTH, UNTIL AND UNLESS YOU CONTACT US TO CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP. YOU MUST CANCEL BEFORE YOUR NEXT BILLING DATE IN ORDER TO AVOID A CHARGE FOR THE FOLLOWING MONTH-LONG PERIOD. YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP FROM WITHIN YOUR ACCOUNT PAGE AT PLATFORM UNIVERSITY, OR BY EMAILINGinfo@EQuipStudios.net. UNTIL YOU TERMINATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP, YOU AUTHORIZE OUR BILLING COMPANY TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD (OR OTHER APPROVED FACILITY OR MECHANISM) FOR THE ONGOING MEMBERSHIP FEE.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any of the following changes in your credit card or debit account: Change in home or billing address or other contact information; change in security code; or an apparent breach of security of your username or password, such that unauthorized access to the Membership is possible. Unless you give proper notice to us of any such event, you agree to pay all charges for unauthorized use of the Membership through your account. In addition, we shall not be responsible for any bank overdraft fees, charges for exceeding credit limits, or any other fees or charges that may be imposed by your bank or credit card company. If your credit or debit card is declined for any reason, you will be sent an invoice for the amount due, and you agree to pay that invoice.
In addition, you:
- Recognize that THE PRACTICE™️ is not therapy. It does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association.
- Understand that THE PRACTICE™️ is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
- Understand that THE PRACTICE™️ is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, therapeutic, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
- Understand that THE PRACTICE™️ is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education, and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate training and coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
- Agree to irrevocably release, indemnify, hold harmless and defend EQuip Studios, its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, agents, servants and/or contractors from and against any and all liability, claims, demands, damage, accounts, losses, injuries, liens, causes of action or other remedies or matters, of every kind or nature, known or unknown, fixed or contingent, from the beginning of time, in law or in equity, whatsoever (in each and every case including reasonable attorney’s fees and other costs) to me or my property suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of my participation in any activity offered by EQuip Studio.
- Understand and agree that the foregoing General Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State of Illinois and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full force and effect.
- Agree, represent and warrant the neither I, my estate, heirs or anyone else on my behalf will sue, make any claim against, or prosecute EQuip Studio, its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, agents, servants and/or contractors, for any injury or wrongdoing, including damage to my property or injury or death to me, no matter what the cause of the event giving rise to the claim, and no matter where the events giving rise to the claim took place.
- Understand and agree that by checking the box I am signing this General Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk of my own free will and the terms shall be binding on me, my heirs, guardians, legal representatives and/or assigns.